-techock- (fixed) -techock- (fixed)

Seems like...

This would be an intro for Castle Crashers ;)

Either way, it's really good!

.:Unholy:. Death Demo .:Unholy:. Death Demo

Aha sweet

To me it sounds like BFMV, Dragonforce and maybe, AX7. But wow, I loved every second!

And yeah, I'd like to know what you use, and if you have any tips for fruity loops?...
(Never really got a hang of it; maybe I just didn't spend enough time with it, but yeah, this song really made me want to use it again :D!)

Crueldeity responds:

i'll send you a msg later on the specs and what not lol.

Light after Dark Light after Dark

Well made

But I have to agree with Own3d abit. Although it may not have that "Hook" the solid drum and bass is more than other to capture my attention. The song was very nicely done, you switch it up when it seems to get boring, and you keep it alive!

5/5 :D

SolidElectro responds:

Its nice to hear that you liked it too, so thanks for telling me.

(BT) Bounce (Electo-Minimal) (BT) Bounce (Electo-Minimal)

Dayumm

Sounds like a guys sweating to defuse a bomb as it near the 0 second mark. And then it busts out into something like a kickass shuffling competition!

Very nice :)

fighting_ghosts fighting_ghosts

I like it..

But I think around 40 seconds the song changed a little too much. Keep making music tho! It was pretty good.

(Btw what program did you use?)

leaderoffheidiots responds:

40 change is best part in my eyes............

i used musicmaker12

Garden of Rebirth V.2.3 Garden of Rebirth V.2.3

Pretty cool

I like the sound of it, and how some instruments come in a certain times.

P.S. To me, it sounds like for about the first 1:30 could be used for an adventure game, eg, Sonny.

But yeah, I think when you have this tweaked it'll be ace.

I Still Think You're Pretty I Still Think You're Pretty

That was good

I like the sound of it, and also I can kinda relate to it I think, so 5/5 9/10.

GrysonOC responds:

Thanks. I'm glad you can relate to it, being that it is my first song with lyrics. :P

(//_-,) Born Sadness (//_-,) Born Sadness

Woah.

The 2 songs I've heard by you (Mainly this one) would be perfect for horror games like... Well, Idk, but you've seen them, like 13 days in hell except... Gameplay like boxhead. Keep it up! :P

(//_-,) Just Go! (demo) (//_-,) Just Go! (demo)

Definately Finish It!

I like it, not as jumpy or loud as most other songs here (Not saying that I don't like those) but something soft and meaningful is always welcome. You should try writing some short stories too, then progress to novels to xP. Seriously, what your wrote is done very well.

BlizzardTears responds:

Thank you... I'm glad that you like it.
Well, the things is, that I do write poems and novels. :)

DnBeast DnBeast

Guuuud :P

I love it. You keep the song fresh by changing the beat, but when you change i, it doesn't ruin the song. I like creepy/heavyness :P. And that one beat (Wish I knew what it was, lol) at the 1 minute mark is cool, seems like I've heard it before. Everything else sounds really good.

Keep making more so I can download them.

P.S. Downloaded, lol.

TehLeetStick responds:

I also enjoy very low notes on the piano.

Thanks for all of the support.

Your songs kick some ass too.

Its sorta a little bit christmas-ish.

I used the heavy piano note as a different crossover to the new beat.

Thanks again.