Dumbledore is Gay Dumbledore is Gay

ROFL!

I gotta say, I liked everything... Well, k I lied. I don't like old greasy man sex, lmao. Anyways, all the people saying the graphics and voices sucked... No they didn't. How he drew/spoke the flash makes it unique, not crap. Like, I could say to one of you guys voting... 5 or below: "Even though your face looks like shit, you talk funny and you got some pretty weird humps,, you still have friends." If you don't get... Read it over, still don't get it? Gtfo.

(And no, I wasn't talking about anyone in particular in my 'message'.

---

Gj lol. And like you said somewhere in the reviews... Make shit that you like, as long it's funny to you, other people will like it, er... I mean other 'normal' (I suppose you could fit 'old greasy man in the pants lovers' too) people will like it rofl.

RSQViper responds:

Greasy Old Man sex was a bit much, eh? Imagine having to DRAW it and detail it.

Now you know my pain.

And I'm glad you like my philosophy of making what I like and counting on others to like it and if they do, they do. I'm honestly not going ot make something I don't personally enjoy. There's no fun in that and this is my hobby, not a job.

Half Beard Half Beard

Hahaha, niiiiiiiiiice!

I liked it, it had that random humor that make animations so funny! And I'm glad your not making another facial thing it gets boring after awhile :P. Keep making more great animations!

Bobert-Rob responds:

Yes, I've pretty much exhausted every facial hair type of joke I could from this. At least... I THINK I DID. :O OH SNAP, NO I DIDNT. ...*ahem*... anyway, thanks for the review!

Dawn of Sock Dawn of Sock

Woooooooooow!

I loved this, it was a classic/unique style of animation and that happy/evil hamster owned. I loved the storyline! Like to see more from you!

---

All my 5 R, R belong to you.

Pau Jumping Bean Pau Jumping Bean

Lol

I love random humor, makes me laugh and smile :P.

Great job.

Darkar responds:

Thank you!

Chronicles of a Demon Ep1 Chronicles of a Demon Ep1

Zapped with the favourit-ray.. uh yeah

I loved it and as you can tell, It's been faved. Don't listen to the people who say the voice acting can be better, it's what makes this flash unique! Keep up the good work and like most people would wish to see more :D.

Darkar responds:

Hey thank you very much for the fav! I won't dissapoint you! ;)

Zombie Short - Edit Zombie Short - Edit

WOW!

that was great an actually good zombie stickman thing if you dont make this i will hunt you down then rape ur mother lollololololol

Hot Danish Webcam! Hot Danish Webcam!

LMAO

man that was very funny make more stuff like this see i played this cuz my friends like ohhh a hot danish chick and im like "yes she's very HOT"
(cuz i watched it before) and he was like that coffegrinder guy lol

Tuovila responds:

:D
Thanks for spreading the word!!
^^

Super Sprite Bros Melee 2 Super Sprite Bros Melee 2

The movie was very good

but from the beggining i could tell that u would make link win when cleary others should have but whatever u made it its ur choice who wins

TANKMEAT TANKMEAT

dude that was a pretty good parody

I dont know about u but that made my penis spin right round like a rocket spinning round lol

LordOfKetchup responds:

right round round round =)

TooF Staring Contest TooF Staring Contest

perfectamondai!!!

Ohhhhhhh thasa good a flash, and u say ive never seen a flash so a good!!!!

that was great i loved man every episode is funny and u get them done so quickly which is good cuz they make me laugh and arnt crap like well crappy authors so all i have to say is keep making toof till you run out of ideas or grow old lol

Here comes a good REVIEW!! (lol i love that dude hes so funny)

(toses two 2 litre things of turtles super uber deluxe chocolate with some peanuts and caramel) (lol if thats actually an ice cream flavor im going go take a piss in my own mouth)